The Suydam House is the GCHA's c1730 historical house and museum. Research has revealed that the house was originally a one room dwelling. It was enlarged c. 1760 to include a lean-to kitchen.
John Gardiner Farm
The original one-and-one-half story farmhouse was built in the 1750’s. This austere house was expanded in four stages, the last being the addition of a second story in 1860 by Alexander Gardiner for his mother Fannie, who was living here at the time.