Historical Properties

Suydam Homestead

The Suydam House is the GCHA's c1730 historical house and museum. Research has revealed that the house was originally a one room dwelling. It was enlarged c. 1760 to include a lean-to kitchen. Towards the end of the 18th-century, (c. 1790), the house was extended to the east, the entire structure was covered by a gabled roof and a central chimney which vented three fireplaces was built.

John Gardiner Farm

The original one-and-one-half story farmhouse was built in the 1750’s. This austere house was expanded in four stages, the last being the addition of a second story in 1860 by Alexander Gardiner for his mother Fannie, who was living here at the time. Little has changed since the 1860’s, except for the addition of a bay window and central heat in 1910, and the house remains without bathroom facilities and with running water only in the kitchen sink and.

indian porn sexnxxx.cc xvideos Amateur Porn video porno amatoriali filmeporno.top lupoporno film porno gratuit porno mature xnxx film porno gratuit
bisexuel gay porno gay video porno देसी सेक्स एचडी पॉर्न ऊपर ऊपर से चुदाई Големи цици filme porno gratis